Located in the heart of Southern California, Corona, is served by State Route 71, State Route 91, and Interstate 15. These highways lend Corona lean commute times to all regions in Southern California and Western Regions of neighboring states. This results in 50 percent of the U.S. populations being within a one-day truck drive and 75 percent being within a one-and-a-half day drive.
Fed-Ex and UPS maintain hubs located at the LA/Ontario International Airport which is located approximately 15.4 miles from Corona. Easy access to such an advanced air freight transport facilities means lower transportation costs and faster delivery times, which is particularly critical for Corona’s rapidly growing Aeronautics, R&D and Medical Technology, Aftermarket Auto, and Food Processing Industry.
Transportation at a Glance
- One-day drive of 50% of U.S. population
- Fed-Ex and UPS Hubs 15 miles away
- Moderate highway congestion
- 3 International Airports within 60 miles
- Light rail transit to LA, San Diego, Long Beach, and surrounding areas
- Los Angeles and Long Beach Ports within 60 miles